When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Elgin Motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kato

I live for the CABE
I just recently bought this Blue Elgin ( 1929-36 ? ) motorbike from TheFizzer here on The CABE
I bought it as seen in the pics minus the tank / with the red seat which is different from the other pics.........keep reading :)
When I got it and started looking closely it looked like it had a tank on it at some point so I took the tank from my Red Elgin and held it up - the hanging brackets lined up perfect to the marks on the top bar. I did a CABE search and found a For Sale / Sept 2016 listing where FastPhil had found a Blue Elgin with a tank - link.
I did the save pics, zoomed in and compared them to my bike. Quickly I noticed that that bike had the same exact scrapes / marks on it as mine does = same bike.
In the FastPhil post it looked like he listed the tank on E-Bay.......why who knows - money is money I guess but most of us would keep it with the bike if possible.
A " riestateservices " bought it on E-Bay so I'm going to see if I can track him down - maybe he has it and I can buy it back.
Obviously it would be awesome to get that tank back with the bike.......might be a tall order but you never know.
I did post up in the " Wanted " section also.......looking for tips / ideas on getting the original back.

IMG_2566.jpg

F4C3343F-A79D-48C8-AD87-8E3D8A3ADFAD.jpeg

IMG_2568.jpg

60E93CB9-BB4C-4D1D-9768-F4F7D0758BB0.jpeg

IMG_2567.jpg

5FAFC57D-AD2B-42A9-975D-25618E8975CC.jpeg

I'm striking out with my E-Bay attempt........can't find the person that bought it " riestateservices " as listed anywhere or I'm not searching right.
I just found a listing for R I Estate Services in Rhode Island and will give that a shot / call Monday.

Open to ideas / suggestions.........would really like to get the tank back with the bike

Back