When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Hawthorne

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1964 found me downtown Mon and Fri nites and Sat. selling women's shoes... $1 an hour. Minimum wage rose to $1.05 / hr in 1965...

Ouch that must be putting a huge stain on that Schwinn Ranger rack. Using straps to hold it up like that.

Whats the deal? Painting three rooms shouldn't take longer than 2 days to do. Forget any wallpaper.

Ouch that must be putting a huge stain on that Schwinn Ranger rack. Using straps to hold it up like that.

Whats the deal? Painting three rooms shouldn't take longer than 2 days to do. Forget any wallpaper.

That old ranger rack is pretty tough. As far as painting now it's 3 bedrooms , kitch. dining rm. 2 baths and hallways, oh my gosh...plus all this stinking wallpapers gotta come off and to top that of I just can't get motivated . Hey Sped man you just gave me an idea for a new thread, "Bikes you got just hanging around.":)

Painted an old "Eyeball" light I had the same blue as the bike's frame and installed that. Remounted the Hellcat fighter plane a little lower on the fender. With the light mounted high it is above the airplane and the old 1950's "Winn's Friction Proofing" decal can still be seen on the front fender.....can just imagine a kid soaking that old decal and sliding it onto the fender back in the day. No way would I ever remove that little piece of history.
That's what makes this hobby fun..:)
005.JPG

Back