When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Blue & Ivory first year 1938 Schwinn Cantilever Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I really don't care to sound harsh, it's just that I've heard buy this or I'll tear it apart so many times for all manner of things I'd dream of but will never have that it's painful. I know you need to get a return on this but it always seems cruel to achieve the pinnacle and then destroy it. Keep trying, please.
I’m with you. I don’t want to part out, but it was my son’s fathers bike and he passed away and I need to sell it to take care of my son.

Well, keep at it I say. Maybe I don't understand everything but it's still worth more as a bike to ride to me...I'm not able to help you though, to be honest, I live on a fixed monthly income. Maybe I love Schwinns too much.

The bike will most likely be parted out! Pm me with what you want . you pay shipping. And I will give you a price. I will post a full list of available parts later today with prices that include shipping as some are already spoken for. Thank you!

Back