When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Moon Bikes on TV

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnderella

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Supposed to be on TV this Sunday.

Next time on Collector's Call: ''Rodney Griffis''
It’s all about bikes for enthusiast Rodney Griffis, owner of an extensive collection of antique bicycles – all meticulously curated and proudly displayed in his Illinois retail shop, Blue Moon Bikes.

Collector's Call Airs Every Sunday on MeTV at 10PM | 9C.

MeTV does not show anywhere it can be streamed. There are many earlier episodes on YouTube, maybe it will show up there. Surprised Lisa Whelchel host the show. Haven't seen her in a long time

I get MeTV over the air digital and on cable (yes I have yet to cut the cord). It's a second, third, or fourth channel of one of my local TV station. Hopefully I can watch this Sunday.

I watched it last night,,,and all I saw were Krates Krates,,and more Krates,,cameras glanced at some of the good stuff and was said to be 4 floors of bikes and even more stashed somewhere else,Rodney had five NOS front tires ,,for each color of ,,oh yeah Krates,,showed two nice Wizzers on display,,so on and so forth,, made for TV,wife recorded it and was free the day afta If you are into Krates this is for you

Yeah I watched it it was pretty cool but I was not impressed would’ve been nice if they went more in depth and Pulled
some of the bikes out...the place looks small they kept showing the same shots but from different angles did not see any balloon tire or pre-war bikes Lots of Crate bikes and stingrays

Yeah I watched it it was pretty cool but I was not impressed would’ve been nice if they went more in depth and Pulled
some of the bikes out...the place looks small they kept showing the same shots but from different angles did not see any balloon tire or pre-war bikes Lots of Crate bikes and stingrays

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some of those prices they were throwing around!

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some of those prices they were throwing around!
Yeah I was not to sure about that either seemed more Hollywood than reality Seemed fake and rehearsed but hey it’s a TV show what do you expect... they should interview some of the guys on here go to their houses are storage units

Back