When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Seller says the bike is blue. Can kind of see it in the seat tube... Missing the tank and rough. Aren't these a little unusual?

20992727_10154591896120771_6813362460756310213_n.jpg

Seller says the bike is blue. Can kind of see it in the seat tube... Missing the tank and rough. Aren't these a little unusual?

View attachment 668633
YES, THE GIRLS BLUE PHANTOM WAS A ONE YEAR ISSUE IN 1955.
THERE WAS ALSO A BOYS BLUE PHANTOM, THE ONLY ONE I HAD EVER SEEN.
THE RUST ON THE FENDERS INCLINES E TO THINK THAT THIS BIKE HAD
CHROME FENDERS, WHICH ALL PHANTOMS HAD.
I JUST NOTICED THE POSTING THAT SAID IT WAS A GIRLS BIKE.

They're really worth something if they're nice, sounds like that one not so much. If you get it please send me the s/n so I can add it to the registry. [emoji846]Darcie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That got my heart racing for a second! Wes is right on the '55 only thing for the girls bikes but they are out there. The blue boys bike is the 'grail' of Phantoms. V/r Shawn

DSC_0002 - Copy.JPG

That got my heart racing for a second! Wes is right on the '55 only thing for the girls bikes but they are out there. The blue boys bike is the 'grail' of Phantoms. V/r Shawn

View attachment 668698
THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN THE GIRLS BLUE PHANTOM IS WITH THE OPTIONAL OLD STYLE LOCKING FORK.
OH! AND THE BRAKE LIGHT CARRIER!
NOT INCLUDING THE HOLY GRAIL BOYS BLUE PHANTOM, WHICH WE HAVE ONLY SEE THE PICS.

Soak it in an Oxy bath to see what color it is.I have seen the blues but only in a girls bike.

Back