When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Blue Prewar Roadmaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

COB

Wore out three sets of tires already!
DSCN2724.JPG
DSCN2708.JPG
DSCN2714.JPG
DSCN2710.JPG
DSCN2722.JPG
DSCN2732.JPG
DSCN2723.JPG
DSCN2727.JPG
DSCN2728.JPG
DSCN2739.JPG
DSCN2712.JPG
DSCN2711.JPG
DSCN2716.JPG
DSCN2726.JPG
Please note that the original paint on this bike is very shiny. It appears that something has been used to enhance the shine but I don't know what it is. I cannot say for certain that the bike has not been clear-coated. Look closely at the photos and draw your own conclusions. The paint on the tip of the front fender is stained, I am guessing maybe from battery leakage from the original fender light which was not on the bike when I got it. I added the front-loader Torpedo light pictured in the updated photos and that light has been repainted. The bike is not without slight dents, dings scratches or imperfections but it looks pretty good for it's age in my opinion. I have added a few updated photos after some light cleaning and a lot of service work has been done to this bike. All bearings have been cleaned and re-greased. A new set of John's whitewall U.S. Royal Chain tires have been installed. The bike rides good. Price is $975.00. Payment either by Paypal as Friends and Family or USPS money order. I will transport the bike to a local bike shop and drop it off. You will have to make your own packing and shipping arrangements with the bike shop and shipper at your expense. The bike is located in Edinburgh, IN. 46124 and can also be picked up there with cash (U.S. currency) payment. Please P.M. me with any questions or if you would like any additional photos of anything on the bike. Thanks.
DSCN2769.JPG
DSCN2776.JPG
DSCN2773.JPG
DSCN2772.JPG
DSCN2770.JPG

Last edited:
What kind of light would've been on that front fender of that bike I'd like to see a picture of what the light looks like for that bike

I would much rather have this than to had sent more money to the US Treasury, maybe if it’s still available in a month you will hear from me , it’s very cool .

Back