When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Blue Schwinn Rack & Fenders

-
Price
$65.00
Zipcode
"New style" is what Schwinn called em and represents the change where 54 and below, Schwinn began calling earlier, "Old style", go figure. You 60's springer is the new style

I could go and dismantle one of my 55 Springer bikes to qualify your question but, I aint.

I think because, the 90's Springer appears to be, virtually, as far as mounting goes that, these slightly narrower fenders should fit New Style springers. from 55 and all through to around 2010 Schwinn. As far as the rear goes, you do not have the same mount hole for the fender bridge, bracket and this new bracket is not close to previous meaning, you'll have to drill new hole and have, if removing new bracket, two empty holes in the field. However the rear fender appears to have alignment for mounting the front of it at bottom bracket's typical spot. . Plus, the indentation on rear for the stays., the same? IDK.

So, moreover, front should, "should" be fine but rear?.

Ok so rear is not going to fit but front will? Correct?
Sorry I ain't gonna commit to that question or or claim; ; "will fit" .."Should" without a guarantee fm me is best i can tell ya. I've also got a couple of the 90's springer Schwinn bikes I've got whole only for the springer, but , changed my mind about pulling em off, so, .. I mean, I don't see why they could not, but ya best ask somebody who has actually preformed it..

Murphy and I fought it out a few times when I was a kid, until I agreed: If I do it right, he wont break it; Murphy's law; anything that can go wrong, will. ..

Back