When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue U.S. Royal Chain tread cream whitewall tires $70 + Shipping

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi John,

I'll take a pair of red, and a pair of blue please. I'll PM the details for the location of my Igloo and the best dog sled team to use for delivery.

Cheers,

Bob

$70.00 Blue U.S. Royal Chain tread cream whitewall tires, Pair, New, Prewar Postwar balloon style white wall tires 26X2.125

Order 2 pair and price is $65.00 a pair. Shipping goes up about $4.00 to $5.00

Free pair of tubes will go with the tires while supply lasts.
This is for a pair of brand new tires and tubes. Shipping has been costing from $9.50 to CA worst case $14.00 to NY by FedEx

Brand new modern tires that have that classic vintage look. Not NOS

paypal [email protected]
Please gift or add 3% for fees

View attachment 453065 View attachment 453066 View attachment 453067 View attachment 453068
Hi John,

I'll take a pair of red, and a pair of blue please. I'll PM the details for the location of my Igloo and the best dog sled team to use for delivery.

Cheers,

Bob

$70.00 Blue U.S. Royal Chain tread cream whitewall tires, Pair, New, Prewar Postwar balloon style white wall tires 26X2.125

Order 2 pair and price is $65.00 a pair. Shipping goes up about $4.00 to $5.00

Free pair of tubes will go with the tires while supply lasts.
This is for a pair of brand new tires and tubes. Shipping has been costing from $9.50 to CA worst case $14.00 to NY by FedEx

Brand new modern tires that have that classic vintage look. Not NOS

paypal [email protected]
Please gift or add 3% for fees

View attachment 453065 View attachment 453066 View attachment 453067 View attachment 453068
PAYPAL sent for a set of red, and a set of blue, plus enough to ship. Cheers... Bob

Just listed red tires too
20170423_122242.jpg

My 2 sets arrived yesterday, I cant's wait to detail a DX and install these blue tires they are awesome!

Thanks Mike

Back