When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bluebird carcass

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Holy S*#t, wow what a score! Awesome pick up, can't wait to see the progress on these! Joe.

Cat attacked BlueBird

Its gettin there. The damaged area was folded like a beer can. All the pieces were folded inside the tank. I carefully pulled them out and trying to save the louvers. I will then have to heat shrink the folded areas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 196
I wonder when and why someone butchered this frame :confused: Do you think they were trying to get the speedo out?

Looking at the crime scene photo's, it seems more like "a crime of passion" than an actual operation.

Yup....that's the one. Bernard took a picture with it not long ago at the swap. Hmmm....and its complete.

He even had the correct restored saddle included with the sale. Fender looked a bit beat & trimmed,but that's common on these & Skylark fenders due to being so long/low. I can't remember if he has the headlight/horn cover as well. Seemed like decent deal for someone.

Back