When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bluebird - Market Value of Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikebozo

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
This gun metal grey bluebird, appraised for 10-12,000, sold for 17,250 at Copake,this is for information to the people who are or were doubting. Class dismissed

This gun metal grey bluebird, appraised for 10-12,000, sold for 17,250 at Copake,this is for information to the people who are or were doubting. Class dismissedView attachment 1531924
The story didn’t end there. Later resold within the original Copake estimate. This was a restored bike. Of the five or six sales of restored Bluebirds I’ve been privy to the $10-12k range is where Ive seen these sell. If the bike currently available brings $25k I’ll seriously consider thinning my collection! V/r Shawn

I don’t blame you. The Aerocycle was original paint. As far as I know the Bowden hasn’t sold-and I seriously doubt it will bring that kind of money. I’ve seen far more correct Bowdens sell for about half that. Seriously makes me want to think about floating some original paint bikes and see what the market holds. V/r Shawn

Back