When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bluebird - Market Value of Bikes

-
These vintage bicycles are functional art and = priceless in my book. You can have your unopened toy figures, baseball cards sealed away for the ages, and comics you can never touch or you’ll lose a grade. I’ll hop on a vintage bike and ride it NFG and have a great time!

Asking price-making a transaction =a long row to hoe, there are only a few people in orbit and on the CABE that will step up and buy a high end bike . . Look at the 2 who laughed at my offering of the 37 super streamline , ignorance displayed by laughter. I have sold lots of bicycles to non collectors -. A few machines you will search a lifetime expecting to find an example . It is cheaper to buy the special machines when offered , . I do not want to sell my 37, I realize how rare, and special it is . In fact , I hope to buy another one soon . Let the bashing begin

Here is a great example of a fine ,high end bike no one has purchased , 8,950 in Nashville, Tn.

I ride my bluebird but I'm afraid to get mugged with the homeless camps on every bike path...not that safe anymore
Weirdly, at least one guy here just wants an old bike to ride, and really only for nostalgic reasons. I don’t care what it cost, or what it is worth-my heirs can fight about that.
I only need one, but, have a few more than that.

Ted

Back