When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bluebird on pickers tonight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll catch it in one of the two or three hundred reruns they do of each show.......not!! :p I used to watch it but the format is staler than 2 week old bread even on a rare occasion when they actually air a non-repeat show. 2 guys pretend to drive around the country call home and woman tells them where to go. They go to facility with thousands of saleable items and buy two or three "things" the profits of which are supposed to pay for salaries, gas, lodging, food, and overhead/taxes for 2 locations. Owners of the facility are ecstatic because the boys bought a few things that didn't make even a miniature dent in their blimp hanger size facility filled with stuff and eagerly await their return. Boooooooooooooooring!

I'll catch it in one of the two or three hundred reruns they do of each show.......not!! :p I used to watch it but the format is staler than 2 week old bread even on a rare occasion when they actually air a non-repeat show. 2 guys pretend to drive around the country call home and woman tells them where to go. They go to facility with thousands of saleable items and buy two or three "things" the profits of which are supposed to pay for salaries, gas, lodging, food, and overhead/taxes for 2 locations. Owners of the facility are ecstatic because the boys bought a few things that didn't make even a miniature dent in their blimp hanger size facility filled with stuff and eagerly await their return. Boooooooooooooooring!

AMEN brother!!!!!

Yeah, but it’s like that car wreck on the side of the road, that you just spent the last 45 minutes inching your way toward.
You complain about the bumper to bumper traffic, until it’s your turn to drive by, and you tap the brake ever so slightly and turn your head so that you can see the carnage.
There’s this little primal trigger mechanism that makes you want to see what will happen to you, if you are a dumbass and do something stupid like that loser you just past on the side of the road.
We watch the show, because we can’t help it.
My wife thinks it’s stupid, and worries with good reason, that I’m going to become a hoarder like the people they showcase.
I love it, because I like to live vicariously through other people’s junk.
Sure, maybe you can’t really make a living driving a van around the country buying up old stuff.
But you sure can, if you make a hit TV show about it, that triggers the little primal mechanism that resides in all of us.
You only need to get a fraction of the population to watch it, and your living on easy street.
Besides, it’s certainly better than watching, Dancing with the Stars.
Oh, wait!
That the one, my wife likes, that I think is so stupid. Lol!

Back