When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bluebird on the bay!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here is how Tyler found the bike! A testament to Steve's skills. @Velocipedist Co. V/r Shawn

Tylers BB.jpg

Personally, I think the faux patina looks hideous. Basically, it screams faux patina. Maybe it's less obvious to the naked eye than it is in the photos.

You ever have anything nice to say? I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I assume that when you get a chance, you'll go to the 'Bunch of high end bikes on ebay' thread and lecture those members on not having anything nice to say as well.
Oh look, 2 of the 4 people who gave you a like when you lectured me are among those who didn't have anything nice to say on that thread. You've got some work to do!

Last edited:
I assume that when you get a chance, you'll go to the 'Bunch of high end bikes on ebay' thread and lecture those members on not having anything nice to say as well.
Oh look, 2 of the 4 people who gave you a like when you lectured me are among those who didn't have anything nice to say on that thread. You've got some work to do!
Are you related to the cabe member with the handle “cripple”?

There are a couple of the pictures in the ebay listing (and shown above) that for whatever reason (bad lighting? bad angle? some sort of camera trickery?) that are less than flattering, almost cartoony looking. But it looks great in all the other pics I've seen of it.

No trickery... I’m just not a very good photographer even with the iPhone X.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back