When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bluebird Technical Discussion 1935-1937

-
That's interesting. This is the second bike in this thread with both the '35 & '36 serial numbers. It looks like there were left over '35 frames and they just re-stamped them for '36. The only thing I can think of was this was an accountability measure. Thanks for posting. Now if we could just get the guy in Maine to post up his number! V/r Shawn
Thanks, appreciate all the info I also have a 38 Bluebird it's as I found it no work done yet, may well sell. see pics

Duff Campbell

IMG_1795.JPG

IMG_1789.JPG

Well that should start some convos! The '38 is a different bird altogether which is why I didn't include it in this thread. V/r Shawn
Well that should start some convos! The '38 is a different bird altogether which is why I didn't include it in this thread. V/r Shawn
Seems I heard once "birds of a feather should stick together", but it does make good sense to respect sticking to a thread

Duff

When I said "sweet" I was referring to brwstrmgmt's '37 with a '38 serial. This thread is only for '35-37 Bluebirds. Please post for sale/Ebay/CL ads in the appropriate places. V/r Shawn

THIS THREAD IS FOR HIGH FALUTING,,SCOOTING,SHOOTING GUYS AND GALS THAT HAVE THOSE DEEP POCKETS..SO LIL KNEE SCUFFERS,TRAINING WHEELS AND LIKE MYSELF SHOULD JUST READ,LEARN AND WEEP..AND ALWAYS REMEMBER ,,ITS GOTTA BE CORRECT ...OR YOU WILL HEAR FROM THOSE THAT KNOW ..GOOD LUCK .... RAGTIME COWBOY JOE

Back