When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bmxey style Rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Finally getting to do something I've wanted to for a while. Rollfast fastback with a bunch of bmx parts. Chrome landing gear fork, and tall bars. Red stem, grips, hubs and pedals. Polished rhynolites and mx brakes. White profile racing crankset and sprocket. Just have to strip and paint the frame and strip the parts off a different frame and reassemble.

496B3B29-4EAD-4ACB-9EAA-EB73827F07FD.jpeg

020642AA-80C2-41FE-A41F-FFFCEEDD50EF.jpeg

20200605_142829.jpg

Made some progress on the Rollfast today. Still in mockup. Have some frame repair and modification to get handled. Interesting to note is the top tube of the bike is the same diameter as the top tube of a 75 schwinn collegiate sport camelback frame. And the seat tubes are also.

20210222_145705.jpg

Made some progress on the Rollfast today. Still in mockup. Have some frame repair and modification to get handled. Interesting to note is the top tube of the bike is the same diameter as the top tube of a 75 schwinn collegiate sport camelback frame. And the seat tubes are also.

View attachment 1362425
I tried to buy a frame similar to this one on here last year with the intent of doing something similar. Looks awesome.

Back