When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bmxey styled 24" Colson looptail.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Got bored last week, so I decided that I'd bring this back to life. Og paint looptail frameset I've had sitting around for a while. New aluminum wheelset, schwinn crankset, aluminum sprocket, sealed bearing 1/2" pedals, dyno stem, tall black bars, odi mushroom grips,and a Brooks swift saddle. Made rideable by Big Moe's vintage bike shop. Enjoy.

20201220_174009.jpg

20201220_174018.jpg

20201220_173957.jpg

Colson badged bmx. Nice! Makes good use for a 24 inch frame. Looks cool and fun. I wouldn't hit too many sweet jumps with that fork on it though.

One of the strongest frames around and wouldn't worry about it over just about any jumps! Never seen a broken one!, rear drop is part of the frame not just welder on !, my 49 went thru some changes in the years I had it but seen it's share of "Dirt" and now residing in the foothills of Norcal.

1608927891494.png

Last edited:
Back