When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boneshaker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

biker

I live for the CABE
Chelsea, Mi few days away.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz2021-10-09_12-13-10.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 ...jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzc-1886-Special-Pony-Star.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1 (1).jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa! That stuff there is as good as it gets, specially that boneshaker, thats a real early one. Its a good thing I don't live anywhere near there, cause I'd be broke by the time it was over!

Whoa! That stuff there is as good as it gets, specially that boneshaker, thats a real early one. Its a good thing I don't live anywhere near there, cause I'd be broke by the time it was over!
That Star is missing some expensive and hard to get parts. The Boneshaker, if it is a Pickering like I think it is was built in Detroit about 10 years after the actual Boneshaker era, for some strange reason. Maybe @wasp3245 will chime in. The other Star is a picture from Copake, so I don't know if they are actually selling that or what the story is, haven't gone to the website

That Charger could be interesting have to see the rest of it.
What parts are missing on the Star?
I don't see much missing just the leather part of the seat and the front axle to pedal flex connection. Well then tires and paint job and plating.

That Star is missing some expensive and hard to get parts. The Boneshaker, if it is a Pickering like I think it is was built in Detroit about 10 years after the actual Boneshaker era, for some strange reason. Maybe @wasp3245 will chime in. The other Star is a picture from Copake, so I don't know if they are actually selling that or what the story is, haven't gone to the website
i reckon the copake image is just to show how the star is sposed to look once restored, and the boneshaker is already in really nice shape. That's also really cool if it was made in Detroit!

Back