When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books needed for paper on Ignaz Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello all,
As I am finishing my college experience, I am going to be writing a capstone paper about Ignaz Schwinn for my German Studies minor. It'll be a paper about 20 pages in length and might aid a small portion of a local German cultural center's museum. Does anyone have any book recommendations about Ignaz Schwinn or early Schwinn history? Or any other primary sources for that matter? I would be interested in borrowing/purchasing a copy of "50 years of Schwinn built bicycles," and can meet in Chicago if needed.
Thanks,
Cooper.
Call me

Does anyone know when schwinn started supplying bicycles for Sears, Montgomery Wards, and Mead?
Also what year did they buy March Davis?

I have both of Barry’s head badge books if you need to borrow them. His list of references in the books may be quite helpful too. Pm me your info and I’ll send them out tomorrow.

I have both of Barry’s head badge books if you need to borrow them. His list of references in the books may be quite helpful too. Pm me your info and I’ll send them out tomorrow.
I own both editions already, though I need to get them from my parents house

Does anyone know when schwinn started supplying bicycles for Sears, Montgomery Wards, and Mead?
Also what year did they buy March Davis?
Hi, the following quote is from Frank Schwinn’s notes dated July 1942. “As mentioned before, Arnold Schwinn and Company had some experience with mail order houses. From about 1901 to 1907 they sold one of the two largest and for a year or so around 1922 they sold to another. Both experiences were discouraging.”

Hi, the following quote is from Frank Schwinn’s notes dated July 1942. “As mentioned before, Arnold Schwinn and Company had some experience with mail order houses. From about 1901 to 1907 they sold one of the two largest and for a year or so around 1922 they sold to another. Both experiences were discouraging.”
I saw a lot of references to these 1942 notes in the No Hands book, is there a way to find these notes?

Back