When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boren Latonia cleanup

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Like I said before, BEAUTIFUL! I think you are one of the best at bringing back original bikes to their former glory! Love the look with the light and chain treads! Does she ride nice?
Yes, the 11 tooth cog makes a world of difference!

Here are a few other Boren badged Schwinns, and I'm not seeing non-Schwinn drivetrains. I'm betting yours was swapped out along the way.

Ha! I did the same search! Lol. If it were swapped out, just wondering why someone would swap it? Who knows!

Ha! I did the same search! Lol. If it were swapped out, just wondering why someone would swap it? Who knows!
I would guess the more streamlined look? I don’t know, but I’m now on the hunt for a 41 schwinn project! I’ve seen too many beautiful ones to not try!

Very good info on Boren and all the type of bikes he was involved with. Great read! Thanks @Andrew Gorman !
Ben Boren was my great grandfather on my mother's side. She is still alive and in good health in Little Rock. She has fond memories of the many bikes he gave her as Christmas presents. Best of luck on your project. I hope you'll post the finished project here:)
David Ward
North Little Rock, AR

Back