When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bottom bracket 38 air flo

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RUDY CONTRATTI

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hi ya all My problem is as follows I have a broken bottom bracket on the down tube on my 38 Air Flo Supreme And to be honest the welds are not supreme This might be a dumb question Is there any quick fix products out there that will hold Ihave a master bike builder slash welder here in town Otis Guy He stated it an eazy weld but will mess up the paint in all directions And the paint is mint and I don't have the funds for a re paint match I don't think im the only one this has happened to with the supreme model Ant advice wil help ALL THE BEST RUDY CONTRATTI FAIRFAX CALIF

If you want it fixed correctly have it welded and if necessary repaint. The BB has probably the most force put on it of any part of a bicycle. Anything less than welding will break in a short time. Sometimes there are no cheap/easy fixes. Roger

Rudy,

Isn't the down tube inserted in a lug on the BB? Is the break where the down tube meets the BB, or in the BB? Either way before you braze, you'll need to remove the paint to repair it. Of course reds are the most expensive colors...You know the owner of the Fairfax Auto Shop on Sir Francis Drake (at the turn to your house)? His son does really nice painting, he might be able to match the paint??? I thought Otis also paints?

Carlton

Hey Rudy, i paint also. I'm in Modesto. I can match it. It might take a day or 2 of toning but i can do it.

THANKS YOU GENTLEMAN
Roger thanks for the common sense
Carlton thanks for the heads up Its blue
Slick for always being there
Im just glad i did not get ripped apart for a dumb question
Good lookin out guys
Even my wife said START TEARING IT DOWN Everything you need is in walking distance of our home
THANKS AGAIN RUDY CONTRATTI FAIRFAX CALIF

Back