When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought this franken bike today, looking for some answers. Please help.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HEMI426

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This bike has many issues, what is it, what parts are on it, what guard is supposed to be on it, is that a grease fitting hole in the bottom bracket, how did they get them bars on it. I'm so confused, please chime in with any opinions of what you think.

20220723_133943.jpg

20220723_134019.jpg

20220723_134026.jpg

20220723_133936.jpg

20220723_133855.jpg

Looks like you found someone's old klunker that was pieced together years ago, an older sears frame, Schwinn forks and sprocket, that's probably a Wald stem on it that they simply removed the binder bolt from and spread enough to get that crossbar through on those mx style handlebars, looks like a piece of history to me .

Looks like a lot of Schwinn stuff dressing up a Ross or Huffy?... Save all that stuff and pitch the rest in the back yard garbage pit. 😜

The crank arm nut is sunk way in with alot of threads exposed, but it's tight and turns smooth, but definitely not for this bike. The rear tire and rim are schwinn, I'm pretty sure, The cross bar on the bars is welded on like a BMX. It came with 4 other bikes I will post in the Sunday Show n tell. Oh yeah Lonestar it is a 20in.

What is the serial number?

Looks like a parts bike, but not sure what parts that I might surely have a use for someday: a left pedal; caliper brake set; BMX handle bars(?).
Thinking that kids 20” bikes should be kept more simple.

Last edited:
Back