When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bowden For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldy57

Finally riding a big boys bike
This Bowden showed up for sale late this afternoon. This was his ad. "This antique Bowden Spacelander is a rare and sought after collectible… It does have slight damage and missing parts… Serial number B010170… Reasonable offers will be considered…" I sent him an offer and waited. A few friends mentioned the bike and were waiting for replies. I got a reply an hour later and he said someone was coming to get it. My offer was higher but he jumped at the first good offer and didn't want to go back on his word to the buyer. What would a bike in this condition be worth. I am thinking $5-6K.
1648521351547.png
1648521377241.png
1648521404596.png
1648521439137.png
1648521467115.png
1648521563446.png

This Bowden showed up for sale late this afternoon. This was his ad. "This antique Bowden Spacelander is a rare and sought after collectible… It does have slight damage and missing parts… Serial number B010170… Reasonable offers will be considered…" I sent him an offer and waited. A few friends mentioned the bike and were waiting for replies. I got a reply an hour later and he said someone was coming to get it. My offer was higher but he jumped at the first good offer and didn't want to go back on his word to the buyer. What would a bike in this condition be worth. I am thinking $5-6K.
View attachment 1597089View attachment 1597090View attachment 1597091View attachment 1597092View attachment 1597093View attachment 1597095
Wow, right under my nose too. 60 miles away. My G/F is out there ( her home town in Gimli) right now for a few days visiting her Mom. She could have duct taped it onto her Toyota! Ha!! Cool bike, it would be interesting to hear how it made it's way to the great white north on the big lake they call Gitche Gumee. Actually it's on Lake Winnipeg ( Superior is #1 in size in Canada, Lake Winnipeg is #6).

Wow, right under my nose too. 60 miles away. My G/F is out there ( her home town in Gimli) right now for a few days visiting her Mom. She could have duct taped it onto her Toyota! Ha!! Cool bike, it would be interesting to hear how it made it's way to the great white north on the big lake they call Gitche Gumee. Actually it's on Lake Winnipeg ( Superior is #1 in size in Canada, Lake Winnipeg is #6).
The owner told me his dad had a sporting good store and bought it 50 plus years ago for $50 or $30 I forget. I

I tried to get the new owner to contact me, I would like to inspect the bike. I hope new owner doesn't plan on changing anything or modify it. I had contact with the original seller but not new owner. Original family bought the bike many years ago for $30. It sold this week for $3000 Canadian($2400US). It sat all this time unused, it did have some damage but doesn't show in pics. It has not showed up for sale yet from new owner.

Back