When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bowden original not reproduction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello everyone ,my friend has decided to sell his Authentic Blue Bowden.This is not one of the reproductions .We got the front and rear lights to work ,the horn clicks but doesn't beep ,needs adjustment.This bike is a wonderful example of a rare Bowden .We had to use a few repo parts and original parts to complete the lighting system. We have not had time to detail him out, sure it will look so much nicer when someone has the time to dial him in. Just a wonderful Rare example .Looking for 25.000 or partial trade as well .please feel free to PM us to ask any question you may have . Merry Christmas Terry and Tammy

Hi Craig from Bicycle Heaven ,,i know a lil about this bike,,its a fair price very rare with a great frame in that condition one just sold for 28000 and was not 100% orig Looking at it i can see its close to 100% a orig authentic Bowden Spacelander .The seat and bars may have been updated and a few light parts and the price is right .Blue is a sought after color .

Back