When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Bowden Spacelander Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

danfitz1

Finally riding a big boys bike
Most of you have seen my posts on the Bowden projects/parts I purchased after they had been stashed away for decades. I'll eventually focus on completing the white bike, but doubt I'll ever get around to putting the blue one together. So, I thought I'd offer it here and see if there's any serious interest. This came from the family of a Grand Haven facility executive and I believe it was never sold out of there when the bikes were being produced. The blue frame appears to have never been built up. It didn't get Bowden emblems or a serial number plate and no holes were even drilled for either. It is original finish, but a bit grungy from laying around in storage for nearly 60 years. That being the case, I don't expect that It will in any way be mint once cleaned up, but will be way too good to ever consider painting. Shiny restored Bowdens look nice, but they are far from correct. If you're going to build one, this would be the one to build. ^^^SOLD^^^
editedbowden - Edited.jpg

Last edited:
Whaaaaaaa!
GLWS and GLWP to whomever goes for it! I just saw a Spacelander in person for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I'll never own one under normal circumstances, but it was awesome to be around one.

Back