When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Bowden Spacelander Reproduction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oskisan

I live for the CABE
Very nice reproduction Bowden Spaceliner. I bought this bike directly from Mike Kaplan 20 years ago and it has been in my collection ever since. I am looking to upgrade and would like to sell this to do so. I'm asking $4700 OBO. The bike is being sold without all attached accessories (horns, hubba hubba lights, radio, hubcaps, etc.), but does come with a 2 speed kickback hub. If you are interested let me know and I will take the bike down and take better pictures of it. Do not respond to this posting but PM me directly if you have any questions or if you are interested.

IMG_5044.JPG

IMG_5045.JPG

Last edited:
I love the space age design. GLWTS. If I had deeper pockets, I'd step up!!...... It looks more like a rocket ship than a bicycle, and that's a good thing. I drove a 1957 NSU- 150cc German Shaft drive scooter for about 10 years back in the 90's ( before all the repro Chinese, and copy cats launched scooters/some of vintage lines) and it reminded me of a Jetson's space sled. I freaked out more than a few "earthlings" with it, even myself!

We all have different opinions and tastes, and that's what makes life fun. I drive a 1957 ( and a '54) Metropolitan Nash convertible. Some people love them, some hate them. I don't care. I dig it, and drive it, and love it. Cheers, Bob

P1010003.JPG

RAT FINK NSU 4.JPG

P1010005.JPG

'57 NSU rear 1.JPG

Back