When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bowden

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Even though you didn't provide a link I am assuming you are referring to the BBC bikes auctions which have been discussed numerous times here on the forum. You can probably do a search and see what others had to say. V/r Shawn

I have little understanding about his selling philosophy however, every once in awhile a he'll list a good bike for reasonable pricing. Unfortunately those bikes get overlooked sometimes.

who really cares

Why is it such a big deal what price is put on a bike ? Either you want it or do not ,either you can afford it or maybe not..There might be a millionaire who buys it because it cost a bunch .If you find a bluebird for 500.00 does that make all bluebirds 500.00,I do not think so ,. Good Luck Out There In The world ,,MERRY CHRISTMAS -walter branche

I just think pricing a bike three times retail is crazy. I don't even look for those "good deals" he's had because of the ridiculous prices on 99.9 percent if his bikes .

Back