When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boy’s blue spaceliner?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

justflyinlow

On Training Wheels
Hello, new to CABE and collecting bicycles. I cannot find anywhere that they made a blue boy’s/men’s spaceliner bicycle. I came across this one for sale locally. Does anyone know if there was a blue boy’s model? Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

5726D371-422D-4837-BD10-86ACB9A4563F.jpeg

F895F7F7-D798-4988-87CC-822B7204BF27.jpeg

Hello, new to CABE and collecting bicycles. I cannot find anywhere that they made a blue boy’s/men’s spaceliner bicycle. I came across this one for sale locally. Does anyone know if there was a blue boy’s model? Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

View attachment 1379607

View attachment 1379608
Could be a repaint. I always thought they were Red from every 1 I have seen in person or online. I have seen the fork tips in a teal blue/green color but not tanks & racks. Maybe the gurus will confirm or correct me.

All the boys models I've seen have been red. The girls models that I've seen were aqua/bluegreen.

It looks like a pretty nice bike overall that someone has given some kind of attention to.
They are a great riding middleweight bike and here are points consider.
This one has been repainted as per lack of stencils on rack, crank cover bad red...
It is obviously missing light shroud(which is a hunt), paint absent on fork tips asks how the frame was cleaned up and condition of clear coat.
Also assure correct fork rocker hardware.
Wheels appear to possibly have been respoked in a different pattern, so hubs likely rebuilt too.
Wrong seat, no biggy.
The chrome actually looks pretty great, it’s a super cool 55 year old frame with the near mythical fork and it’s 95% there.
They don’t make these anymore and it’s local!

Last edited:
I had one on my ride for a while, but didn't notice any twist, and the rocker action didn't seem to travel much either.
They look way cool though!

I had one on my ride for a while, but didn't notice any twist, and the rocker action didn't seem to travel much either.
They look way cool though!
They do indeed look pretty cool. I bought a beehive Higgins for that reason. I haven't had it out for a ride yet but I heard the heavier guys saying they're mushy or compress with just sitting on them. I am 160 lbs & kinda got that feeling with the beehive but I figured I could add some sort of stiffer spring to the center. Imagine most Original springers are this way? Thanks for the info as a rat trap is something I want eventually too

Reactions: ian
Back