When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boy was that guy pissed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rideahiggins

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
So a random guy and his ole lady stop buy and want to sell me a bike. He said they go for $3400 on the internet. What was it, a 20" teal colored girls Sears Spyder. The one whole side of the frame was pitted rust, no rear wheel. Even though he said it's all there. Trying to tell me the ripped after market banana seat on it was worth $300-$400. Then he tries to tell me it's a Schwinn. No, Schwinn never used a silver decal for a head badge. NO No and No.

So a random guy and his ole lady stop buy and want to sell me a bike. He said they go for $3400 on the internet. What was it, a 20" teal colored girls Sears Spyder. The one whole side of the frame was pitted rust, no rear wheel. Even though he said it's all there. Trying to tell me the ripped after market banana seat on it was worth $300-$400. Then he tries to tell me it's a Schwinn. No, Schwinn never used a silver decal for a head badge. NO No and No.
So........did ya buy it?:smirk:

It's funny how some people just can't distinguish between things. You can hold up a mint item and a heavy worn item and they see the same item, no difference. If it is a stingray bike, it must be worth the price of a 64 Schwinn stingray they saw, because they see the same item. Sure glad I was born with that "extra" brain cell.

When they showed up they thought they were going to be rich. He just kept going on and on about how much this was worth and that was worth.

Once had a guy try and sell me a Schwinn Phantom. It was a Phantom frame that had been lying on a burn pile and was paintless and rusty. He said it was worth $3500 cause he had seen one like it in a store in CA. I said "did it look like a burned up pos?" He said no, the one in CA had a tank, seat, carrier and original paint, but his should still be worth $3500. I just bit my tongue and walked away.

Oh man , the one year only Schwinn paper Sears badged teal spyder half patina with optional rear wheel ! Oh if only it had the original seat. $$

Back