When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boys 26" Monark Holiday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

petritl

I live for the CABE
I bought this bike to ride but after I made a rack and hung the bike I noticed a frame joint is cracked. Other than the crack the bike is in pretty decent original paint and the saddle os in amazing shape. I don't believe the wheels are original.

I am at a cross roads, I can hang the bike and wait for a green frame to turn up or hope I bought this right enough to sell it for what I have in it.

$400.00

F881B7E6C0CF4AD08B7AD4E6F1DFF3C944780000-1.jpg

5D1236AF79E94AFE89B56913BCC79BE148450000-1.jpg

6A9FE9AE29184AB9B9B7409A39B18FF948450000-1.jpg

still a great price!, and you can braze the joint and paint match it. Personally I'd do that. I've paint matched lots of bikes with great results. You just have to open your mind up when looking, walmart, autoparts stores, hardware stores etc... I found my latest schwinn green at autozone in acrylic. You can't tell the difference.

Last edited:
That's a give away price. It will end up being parted out. I would fix if it were mine! Oh and I have one, not as nice as yours. It had the same crack....... I fixed mine!

sent pm with offer yesterday. no response. anybody hear back from this gentleman?

Sorry,
I was on the road returning with my family from a long weekend. I posted while riding, I didn't expect the response I received.

I did get back with the first few responders requesting their email addresses so I could send additional pictures. I want the buyer to be sure of what they are getting so there are no surprises at the buyers end.

Fuzzyktu if you I'm me you email address I'll send you the pictures too with the others over my lunch break today.

Best Regards,
Tad

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back