Boys Mercury Worlds Fair/Western flyer Part out

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

poolboy1

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Feb 6, 2010
Orange,Ca
Boy's Mercury part out
Frame fork tank and guts with lens and head shroud must go first before anything sells. I will take DIBS on other parts per PM to hold if sold it will be yours.
PP payments will be accepted if you pay the fee's. MO preferred payment.
Shipping will be included in prices to the lower 48 continental states with delivery confirmation.

Boy's frame fork tank and guts with lens and head shroud seat post and shims-All original metal-OFFER
Front and rear fenders braces and western flyer fender ornament-OFFER
Rear rack complete-OFFER
Guard-OFFER
Rims complete front and rear with nos floating front hub-OFFER
Original boys seat-OFFER
Bars and stem-OFFER
Mercury stamped grips-OFFER
Cranks and sprocket-OFFER
Pedals chain and tires might already be spoken for... On hold for now.

Complete bike $2995.00 shipped lower 48 payment with MO.

DSC01915.jpg

Last edited:

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 26, 2011
Plymouth, Michigan
This would be a shame. Somebody must surely be interested in the whole bike, no?

poolboy1

Feb 6, 2010
Orange,Ca
This would be a shame. Somebody must surely be interested in the whole bike, no?
You would think for the price the gold and orange one i had sold for $2700.00 plus shipping and it was not as nice as this one.... I had a guy on here tell me he has seen them complete for $500 to i think $1000.00... I don't think i have seen a girls for that cheap complete ever.

Gary Mc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 5, 2011
Buford GA
No one stepped up to buy complete bike

Shame on you!
This bike has been for sale complete for over three months at a fair price and NO ONE stepped up with cash to buy it. He has lowered the price several times, still no one stepped up so before everyone starts blasting him, maybe you should buy it complete yourself, just sayin'.......

I had a guy on here tell me he has seen them complete for $500 to i think $1000.00...
I've never seen one complete anywhere near that price either, he was full of it.......

poolboy1

Feb 6, 2010
Orange,Ca
Thanks Gary.... I really do not want to part it out but nobody has any interest that has money to spend on it complete... End of story!! I don't think for a complete bike $3000.00 is a bad price at all... Oh!!.. Plus shipping..LOL !!!

poolboy1

Feb 6, 2010
Orange,Ca
If you are not interested in the bike or do not have anything nice to say... GO AWAY!

Last edited:

lobsterboyx

Feb 5, 2008
Los Angeles
Having met poolboy in real life, I can say that the quality of everything he has is amazing. If I didnt already have a pacemaker - I'd be all over this. Good luck E.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

poolboy1

Feb 6, 2010
Orange,Ca
Complete bike $2950.00 shipped payment with mo... Shipped lower 48

Last edited:

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 18, 2009
Chicago area west
Pool... that is incredible! Hope someone buys it complete. Love the colors! Good luck either way!

poolboy1

Feb 6, 2010
Orange,Ca
Thanks Bicycle!!!

I will let this ride the rest of this week then off to ebay it goes.... Step off your money this bike is priced right!!!!...LOLLO!

stoney

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 19, 2013
Fuquay Varina, NC, United States
Love the bike. The colors are fantastic, those are the best colors I have seen on those bikes. The whole bike is super. Glad someone is stepping up. Plain and simple, I just don't have the $$$ right now. I hate to see great bikes parted but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Good luck, hope it goes complete.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This ad goes away when you register for an account!