When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boys Mercury Worlds Fair/Western flyer Part out

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

poolboy1

I live for the CABE
Boy's Mercury part out
Frame fork tank and guts with lens and head shroud must go first before anything sells. I will take DIBS on other parts per PM to hold if sold it will be yours.
PP payments will be accepted if you pay the fee's. MO preferred payment.
Shipping will be included in prices to the lower 48 continental states with delivery confirmation.

Boy's frame fork tank and guts with lens and head shroud seat post and shims-All original metal-OFFER
Front and rear fenders braces and western flyer fender ornament-OFFER
Rear rack complete-OFFER
Guard-OFFER
Rims complete front and rear with nos floating front hub-OFFER
Original boys seat-OFFER
Bars and stem-OFFER
Mercury stamped grips-OFFER
Cranks and sprocket-OFFER
Pedals chain and tires might already be spoken for... On hold for now.

Complete bike $2995.00 shipped lower 48 payment with MO.

DSC01915.jpg

Last edited:
This would be a shame. Somebody must surely be interested in the whole bike, no?

This would be a shame. Somebody must surely be interested in the whole bike, no?

You would think for the price the gold and orange one i had sold for $2700.00 plus shipping and it was not as nice as this one.... I had a guy on here tell me he has seen them complete for $500 to i think $1000.00... I don't think i have seen a girls for that cheap complete ever.

No one stepped up to buy complete bike

Shame on you!

This bike has been for sale complete for over three months at a fair price and NO ONE stepped up with cash to buy it. He has lowered the price several times, still no one stepped up so before everyone starts blasting him, maybe you should buy it complete yourself, just sayin'.......

I had a guy on here tell me he has seen them complete for $500 to i think $1000.00...

I've never seen one complete anywhere near that price either, he was full of it.......

Thanks Gary.... I really do not want to part it out but nobody has any interest that has money to spend on it complete... End of story!! I don't think for a complete bike $3000.00 is a bad price at all... Oh!!.. Plus shipping..LOL !!!

If you are not interested in the bike or do not have anything nice to say... GO AWAY!

Last edited:
Having met poolboy in real life, I can say that the quality of everything he has is amazing. If I didnt already have a pacemaker - I'd be all over this. Good luck E.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back