When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boys Schwinn GREEN Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

StevieZ

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Does anyone know anything about the Boys Schwinn Green Phantom?? I found one in my travels and its complete. Just wondering if its something worth garbing ????

Sure, I garbed one a couple of months ago myself...from my observance, rarer than a black phantom...probably available for less years in the phantom's long tenure.
Personally, I like the color scheme, but as always, comes down to cost considering originality, completeness, and condition.
They hold value well in general, but without seeing it and knowing asking, I could not say anything further.
Does it excite you in looking at it? If so, buy it!
Chris

YA LOL I did get excited looking at it I was like huh green????? It is complete I bet it could even be road around with air in the tires. $400 for it???????????????

400 is a very good price and probably double that in parts.
If the seat is nice, don't wait too long...pull the trigger!

Green Phantom

I have two boys (1956 &59-last year) and a '55 girls (only year for the girls). The green (and red) Phantoms were introduced in 1950 (the second year of the Phantom model) and were made until 1959 (the last year). In my experience red seems to be rarer than green which appears to be rarer than black. There were at least a few blue boys bikes made and blue was a standard color for the girls bikes which also came in black, green, and red. The girls Phantoms appear to be much rarer than the boys bikes. At $400 I'd be all over this unless its a total POS. v/r Shawn

Attachments

• Girls Phantom1.jpg
    Girls Phantom1.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 59 Phantom1.jpg
    59 Phantom1.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Green Phantom.jpg
    Green Phantom.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 76
No its not to bad. Its complete. ahhhhhhh My wallet will suffers yet another hit to a Vintage Bicycle. What a crime LOL

Freakin' nice bikes Freqman.
StevieZ, go buy that bike! Then post photos.

I'd love to own a green Phantom.

Going to get a hold of the guy today with the Green Phantom see if we can make a deal.

Post some pics when you get it. I'd also be interested to know what year it is. As you may know there are two different colors of red and green. Prior to '54 they were a solid color and from '54 on were opalescent (kind of a candy). v/r Shawn

Back