When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

brake lever question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is the first time I've ever seen a piece of drum hardware used on a bike. My two favorite things, drums and vintage bicycles!
Cool, well maybe it will start a trend? It's funny because although I have drummer friends....I play saxophones. I also have a great 60's Ludwig 'Speed King' bass drum pedal for a gas pedal in my VW Microbus - Wishful thinking or maybe humerous inspiration....

Those Atom wheels used regular Weinmann levers on the Schwinn Tandems from the factory.
Are your cable housings compressing? You could use linear housings like the Indexed shifters use, it will not compress radially with any hand strength in human hands.
Just a thought.
Rob

i got my velo orange lever today, and have to rummage around for an inner cable that will reach waaay back to the drum brake, but it looks like this lever will have enough travel to work.
Wow! That was speedy shipping! Post a shot of the tire patch you can lay once it's dialed in!!! Wet leaves don't count!

Wow! That was speedy shipping! Post a shot of the tire patch you can lay once it's dialed in!!! Wet leaves don't count!
hahah... newport police would probably give me ticket for either leaving a stripe on the road, or for being presumptuous for thinking i could go fast enough to leave a scratch on the street!

Back