When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand New 2020 Black Phantom (Mens) Now On Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wellll... here's something to check. There are 8 pictures in the ad. The last one has a size chart which shows for riders 5' to 5'5"!
I was going to order one but called 800-Walmart first. Glad I didn't order.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Wellll... here's something to check. There are 8 pictures in the ad. The last one has a size chart which shows for riders 5' to 5'5"!
I was going to order one but called 800-Walmart first. Glad I didn't order.

Is the frame smaller than the 1955 design that inspired this? Standard 18" frame? Here's what it says on the sales page in the specs.

Classic Schwinn cantilever steel frame inspired by the iconic 1955 design. Perfect for cruising the neighborhood in style. Fits riders 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 2 inches tall.

So since you all seem to be so overly critical about the picture posted in the ad on the Walmart website, did anyone notice there are no valve stems on the wheels? But in this pic there is a rear reflector! LOL

A professional bicycle photographer always hides valve stems behind the chain guard and front fork. Makes for a cleaner image
The reflector adds a hint of red to balance the image

Last edited:

Is the frame smaller than the 1955 design that inspired this? Standard 18" frame? Here's what it says on the sales page in the specs.

Classic Schwinn cantilever steel frame inspired by the iconic 1955 design. Perfect for cruising the neighborhood in style. Fits riders 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 2 inches tall.
That's why I called Walmart. Ad says one thing and chart says another. Customer service rep said go by the chart, not description. Of course any bike the frame size is matched to the rider, not so much wheel size, right? But looking at chart it's one step up from child's bike.
Like she said I could order one, free shipping to a close store, if I don't like it they would return it and credit my money back.

So much Cheap in this, there's no reason PC cant dump them for $250 and less. Front sprocket is thin and I bet the steel is softer than 1990's cruisers and repops. Front fender is too short so, it will interchange or should with 90's cruisers, wonder though, which is more prone to rust, my money is on today's. Both, fender brackets (noting the spacing distance where bracket is from edge of fender) and springer appear to be the exact same crap U can get on ebay, that are not Schwinn but regular average after market junk, the seat too. No doubt the fender light is the screw on without light bucket. Good odds the pinstripes and decals are stickers and tape. Looks like a plastic button for horn..

The good news, , dopes are going to be trying to pass these off for vintage.

The dilution in collectible old bikes will very likely spoil values, Seen it before in other collectibles. JQ public can not differentiate old and new, satisfied with look-a-likes are not gonna embrace costs for old bikes. It's not like PC GAS's about collectors, they're not making PC a dime. Obviously PC have very little vested and will have no problem under cutting the other junk bike, 'cruisers' with this crap for some time to come.

I thought Dan Venturi “bicyclebones” bought exclusive rights to the Schwinn classic line/name from Pacific?

These will disappear like the retro TBird 50’s Chevy 3100 series pu remake, i dont believe this bike will threaten the hobby or the real deal value if anything it will go up .... along with interest for awhile and then the public will throw them away and buy some new trend setting bs.

If you buy this crap not knowing you deserve what you get ........ the lions always eat the fawns why would that nature stop because its a hobby ...... why we are paying $16k for bluebirds ....... there are still alot floating around and showing up new ....... like the 37 RMS tank it just drove the price of the real deal beyond rationality ....... and then u dont ride them ......

Most of the world wants cheap plastic disposable instant gratification. LOTS of people on the planet. China is ready and willing to provide. Just a little virus thing to deal with first

Back