When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand New 2020 Black Phantom (Mens) Now On Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Why are so many people interested in what someone else spends their money on ? The list could be endless. What we drive, where we live, where we like to go. If you want advice on how to spend your money, just ask someone else.

I heard Edward Jones sent out hundreds of emails to it's clients telling them to buy these New Phantoms for a quick profit making venture after they flip them on eBay.

Why are so many people interested in what someone else spends their money on ? The list could be endless. What we drive, where we live, where we like to go. If you want advice on how to spend your money, just ask someone else.

People can always.....Move to China and be "guided" in their thoughts. I think it's healthy to comment on repro's. It is what it is. A repro. Perhaps the buyer will appreciate the real deal they can't find or afford, but at least they are enjoying some of the classic lines of what was once quality, pride, and longevity. Look at repro anything. Muscle cars, guitars, motorcycles, anything. It gives someone the chance to buy a dream, albeit a modern example. Not my bag, but to each their own. People buy or collect for different reasons. To me, the history is a BIG part of it. Some people just want "shiny".

I don't drink wine and I don't ride reproductions. I think most of the comments for the most part are simply making fun of the unjustified support some seem to have for these cheap products made in a repressive country like China then sold back to us. Fake products from China are supposed to be bad right? Even if ok'd by some corporate easy-button bike maker that swin has become. Same as fake news, not much there to get your hands around. Buy american please,.

Or buy Canadian. We make good beer, and Crown Royal whiskey. Here is where they make it in the Icelandic community of Gimli, Manitoba, Canada ( my G/F grew up there, still have a family home on Lake Winnipeg/Gimli). It is the eleventh-largest freshwater lake on Earth . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Winnipeg

Canadian Bacon too..eh?

IMG_1960.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1963.JPG

IMG_1964.JPG

Last edited:
I'd love to see one and try it out. I agree in that it's pretty much Chinese junk. On the other hand I'm thinking if you had $500 to blow it would save wear and tear on a valuable old bike, right? Cool to hang up in the garage? A chick magnet?[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Depends what kinda chick you wanna attract? Why ride junk when you can ride class. I mean the bike, not the chick.

I kinda like the new repro. It is far from exact, but if you cannot afford 1995 repop or an original, and you still want one just to look at, it would not take much work to get it to look more closely like an original, yet still cheap enough to go for a ride on without fear of destroying it. Bikes were made to be ridden, not worshipped.

I worship some of my bikes ( display only....so not really "worship/ admire" is more accurate) and ride some. Some are "art" ( in mancave basement/currently 9) and not practical to ride, some are also "art" in the garage ( currently 10/then 2 in shed) and ridden lots. The "riders" are quality ( as are the art/display in said Man cave/basement) and are almost impossible to destroy. They were built in an era of quality materials and labour and pride. As previously posted, I agree that if someone wants a repro that kinda looks the part, go for it, just don't expect it to hold value of stand the test of time the originals do.

yeah, my wife is Canadian. I remind her all the time about the difference between a Canadian and a canoe. ....... A canoe tips.
Ha!! Great line. I tip enough for both of us. Even at the beer store. I bet she's French Canadian? I worked for a company out of Montreal for 13 years. Wonderful people. Thrifty tho. With our Canuck buck worth about .60 compared to the U.S. dollar, maybe we need to tip less and canoe more. Personally I kayak. Haven't tipped yet..ha!!

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

Last edited:
Okay folks, here it is with a price tag that's up to the cost of a decent vintage piece. Lets see what kind of fish are biting these days.

That listing is now showing the bike SOLD for $1300

Back