When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand New 2020 Black Phantom (Mens) Now On Sale

-
It doesn't take long for those capitalists to try and flip them for a profit on Ebay................LOL

Interesting, Walmart gets to sell Phantoms and Amazon gets to sell Krates. I know which one I'd rather be selling...

And the Schwinn dealer network gets??

I have been looking for an original Black Phantom for a while now - with no luck. Starting to wonder if I’ll need to succumb to something like this

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." I guess Frank Schwinn and his designers should be flattered. I wonder if the Chinese are planning to build "new" '67 Corvette Sting Rays, or Jaguar E-Types, or even Datsun 240Z's? Somehow I doubt they're planning to re-issue an AMC Pacer.
Just yesterday Jaguar announced that in celebration of the 60th anniversary they are building 6 each of the convertible and the coupe to be designated Jaguar E Type-60. They will be sold in pairs to six (well healed) collectors. I can't copy and paste with this tablet, but you can Google it. If Jaguar makes them are they considered repops.

1597496872084.png

PS - The Pacer might be a better choice than the Gremlin.

I have been looking for an original Black Phantom for a while now - with no luck. Starting to wonder if I’ll need to succumb to something like this
Patience! You would regret it. I thought there were a couple listed here recently? V/r Shawn

Wow this not the first time that copies struck the market but if do you zoom the pics you will notice that this 2020 covid19 copy looks like one China bike copies from the 80s painted and dress up like the infamous Phantom*!* What a shame to use a good nice names and bikes from a good era to attract people and their $$$$ Not good for me I stick to the vintage & classics bikes*!*
500 covid smackaroos. Carrier reflector extra on isle 23.

View attachment 1246678

Back