When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand New Skiptooth Chains

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-a
~
%
z
Hoping to get a single chain sample in a week or two to verify fit and strength before mass production. I did get a picture of the boxes:
ECE384D4-983D-4BB5-9BE4-1F5037F24ED7.jpg

I have had to change factories and its going to be a lot longer than expected, so I have issued refunds to anyone that paid. I don't want to hold your money that long. thanks again for your help. And I will only accept $ in the future once I actually get the chains.

I have had to change factories and its going to be a lot longer than expected, so I have issued refunds to anyone that paid. I don't want to hold your money that long. thanks again for your help. And I will only accept $ in the future once I actually get the chains.
Thanks for the update Kevin. We'll stay tuned...Good luck!

Little chance this will work out. I have tried 10-15 more factories and its failed. I have one more I'm looking into but its kinda same old story. They say yes, get the sample and then say no.

Back