When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Breast Cancer Bike with a twist ?????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sulley

Finally riding a big boys bike
A dear freind of mine has stage 4 breast cancer, she has been a great supporter of mine while i wait for a heart, when i found out she had cancer i really didnt know what to do or say. She likes the different bike i build and one day she sent me a picture of a bike and said when are you going to start building these. It was a mountain bike with an old style reel lawn mower bolted to the front. Well as luck would have it a freind was moving and she couldnt take her bike with her, now mind you i had no idea what the bike was but she asked if i would like it and maybe i could fix it up and donate it or something. Well i got the bike and low a behold it was a pink mountain bike. The old wheels in my head started turnin and i went to work. The kid across the street had an old style reel mower he would part with. So here is some of the build pictures, i plan on giving it to her next week, i sure hope she likes it. Sulley

This is the picture of the bike she sent me.
mowercycle23-1.jpg

Donated bike.
006-1.jpg

Mockup with the mower .
0042-1.jpg

Disassembley of the mower and paint.
0033-1.jpg

This is what i ended up with.
0073-1.jpg

0063-1.jpg

Last edited:
I gave it to her today, she was not home when i dropped it off, she call a short time ago to thank me, i said did it bring a smile to your face, she said yep and i said that is all the thanks i need. Sulley

Very COOL

A selfless act by one human being for another! It speaks to what is good in this world.

BTW I posted a link on RRB for those who are interested in coming to check out your build.

Joe

Back