When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Breezer series one fake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Finished product looks great! I dig the way you worked through the project, problem solving, and testing/ improving your skills as you went. Using what you had on hand, improvising, etc. Great project, and inspiring! Whats next??
Maybe another Breezer 1 clone frame. Perhaps an electric bike?

I started another Breezer one clone. Everting bicycle reflated is too expensive right now. Mixte frames are priced ridiculous, I guess the hipster gals are into them now. So, no inexpensive laterals to be had from chopping up 1970s lungless American mixte frames, unless you want to spend $200+. The tubing diameter for the laterals is not available region wide at local hardware stores and it would be $100+ to get them on the net and they are still too short. I measured all my junk bike frame seat stays and had enough to furnace braze into the right length.

Some of the frames had tapered seat stays, so those were no good. I used CharBroil furnace brazing to cobble the stays together. It will be difficult to get the laterals parallel on the head tube and stays. Much easier by cutting off mixte laterals.

I’m trying to cobble together a system that will firmly hold the laterals in place for brazing. It’s obvious I’m way over my head and don’t know what I’m doing. I’ve tacked them onto a short piece of pipe while vice gripping them onto a an old frame to get them sort of aligned.
AFED4421-5CC2-41F0-83C0-B886A18E02D9.jpeg

Last edited:
I would think around your area there would be piles of old bikes for donors. I used to visit the City of Mesa's sales and there were loads of scrap bikes for sale at give away prices.

I would think around your area there would be piles of old bikes for donors. I used to visit the City of Mesa's sales and there were loads of scrap bikes for sale at give away prices.
Yeah, I have many old frames. This fall I found a woman’s 10 speed in Green Bay, at a Thrift store for $7. When I paid for it I found out it was on sale so it only cost $4. I rode it about 10 blocks on flat tires back to our motel. Everything worked perfectly, but it was a big box unit and only good for frame donor parts. Mixtes are another matter, I’ve only seen one up here for sale in the last 10 years and I bought it. Craigslist and Market Place have taken a lot away from the thrift stores and yard sales and bikes are too expensive on there. The local St. Vincent‘s wants $20 for an unridable 20 inch rusted, junk Walmart kids bike with missing parts. I just wanted it to cut off the rear track drops. I didn’t get it. Region wide on, craigslist and marketplace, there is only one mixte available and I think that’s 700 miles one way.

Found some more donors.
This $5 one will donate grips and track style drops.

This $20 one will donate rims, fork, shifters, cassette and derailleurs.

I’m new to CABE so I got this in the wrong place. Looks like it should be under projects. I’m not going to post this project anymore, what a mess, started on the wrong foot.
We put bikes against walls and shoot pictures. CABERs are easy going but don't make a mistake in North Korea.

Back