When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brick tread 2.0's

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
In add
Payment Terms
PP, cash
Zipcode
Not sure about shipping right now because of the shipbikes shutdown! Sorry but with Covid, manufacturing & shipping problems the price has been creeping up but still trying to beat ebay prices. ( still out of most of the 2.125's ) I got a few more pairs of the New Brick tread 2.0 tires for S7 wheels, they look great and give the middleweight a little more meat. black wall $50 a pair, WW $55. a pair plus shipping, Will ship orders of 3 pairs ( been around $20-35 for shipping 3 pairs, no folded or twisted in box ) or local pickup or meet around LB/OC area. message me because I don't always ck this thread.View attachment 1162746

View attachment 1162747

View attachment 1162742
View attachment 1162743
Not sure about shipping right now because of the shipbikes shutdown! Sorry but with Covid, manufacturing & shipping problems the price has been creeping up but still trying to beat ebay prices. ( still out of most of the 2.125's ) I got a few more pairs of the New Brick tread 2.0 tires for S7 wheels, they look great and give the middleweight a little more meat. black wall $50 a pair, WW $55. a pair plus shipping, Will ship orders of 3 pairs ( been around $20-35 for shipping 3 pairs, no folded or twisted in box ) or local pickup or meet around LB/OC area. message me because I don't always ck this thread.View attachment 1162746

View attachment 1162747

View attachment 1162742
View attachment 1162743

View attachment 1162747

View attachment 1162742
View attachment 1162743
I am not sure I know how to PM
Need some blackwalls

These tires fit perfectly and need no mods whatsoever. It does help if your rims are true though.

00D9FF30-F346-4B46-A12F-AE91D0B512DD.jpeg

Back