When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bricks 'n Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Old St. Stephen's Church was built in 1881. Designated a local historic landmark and also listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Old St. Stephen's continues to be owned and maintained by the Historical Society. Visitors are able to enjoy the historic ambiance of the building on an appointment basis.

20191225_235658.jpg

1) My daughter, husband and grand children on a Schwinn tandem. 2) (1936?) Simplex Sportsman with a Honda XR 80 cc engine and trans. Death machine but everybody's favorite. 3) My (near death) friend's 1950 Whizzer with a rare 26 inch fork. I had to buy it to see it run again. Motorized rubber band Gatling gun can do drive-by shootings at Portland, IN. meets. These two guns will empty about 900 rubber bands in about a minute. They don't hurt but people love to see them come at them. As the rubber bands travel through the air, a photo will show that they move like smoke rings.

IMG_4221.JPG

IMG_5063.JPG

IMG_5663.JPG

Last edited:
Back