When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bringing back to life a'51 black phantom

-
I did get front wheel back last night and holy crap...... good God almighty.... LoL beautiful

Here's the front wheel..... still amazed...go back to the original pictures of the bike...

Bailey approved...

IMG_20210607_093348732.jpg

Finally got it all back together and took it for a spin, man what a nice riding bike! Rear hub needs to be rebuilt and the chain snapped when I was riding it, doh....

Still waiting on the seat from Bob! Then the chain snapped...

Will post final complete pictures as soon as the seat shows up!!

IMG_20210607_163655755.jpg

So bike is done and got back from @cardifbikeshop today, Eric rebuilt rear hub and smooth as silk! Next Saturday is going to be big reveal for the owner Alfonso, and he was born in '51, so kinda special as he always wanted one when a kid! Bob said seat will be here in time and Alfonso son gonna video it and will post that next weekend! Can't wait to give it back and see his face!

Your effort with this project is very inspiring! I’m sure the owner is going to have a smile that is a mile wide when he sees the transformation! Awesome job!

Back