When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bringing These Items For Sale At Trexlertown

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

morton

I live for the CABE
I do not have a stand but will be bringing these items with me for face to face sale as I am NOT willing to ship. Will be at the fire station show from dawn to about 8 AM, then going to the Velodrome show, so we will need to meet up early. I live in York which is not too far from the show so we could possibly meet up ahead of time.

1. 1948 Columbia. An all original survivor (not sure about tires but they are unique and in great condition). I have had the bike for a couple of years and done nothing with it. Didn’t even open the tank or light to check the innards. Seat leather is a goner but pan, etc. ok. No show bike but if you are looking for unmolested original Columbia this is it. Looking to get $725.

1rs.jpg
1light.jpg
t3.jpg

2. Western Wheel Crescent Number 10 CRESCENT IS SOLD.

Got this a while back hoping to find parts but lost interest. I did promise the seller I would not part it out so selling the entire bike only. What you see is what you get. Looking to sell for $250.

cside.JPG
cBadge.JPG
ccrr.JPG

Box of 24” parts sold as a lot....more than shown...see description. Looking to sell for $60

I was told these items are for 24” wheeled bikes. Includes Troxel seat, Torrington pedals, Musselman 28 hole skip tooth coaster brake hub, unknown maker front hub, Mercury Meteor tank, chain guard, 24” (?) hoops, spokes, skip tooth chain ring, crank/being assembly and fenders. Not interested in mailing this stuff at unless I get no takers at T-town.

24b1rhls28.JPG
24coma.jpg
24f1cr.JPG

Modern Touring Bike New Old Stock Never Ridden

Breezer (as in Joe Breeze…Google him) Greenway Unisex Large Frame

Aluminum frame/steel fork/suspension seatpost, Alivio trigger shifters--24 sp. Deore/Alivio drs

Generator lighting front/rear (stay lit when stopped), rear carrier, Alex DH22 double wall wheels/reflector tires, new custom quick release front basket, new handlebar & grips (Unused original handlebar, cables, cable housing, grips, owner’s manual go with bike). All original/unused equipment goes with bike: handlebar, cables, cable housing, grips, and owner’s manual.

I bought two of these bikes as leftovers a few years ago. Planned on riding the entire Allegheny Passage trail with my dog. My plan was to train on one bike and break out the new one for the trail ride, but deteriorating medical issues mean I won’t be able to do it, so I never rode it.

My dog (or yours) loved to ride in the basket but has gone blind and is now very fearful of riding, but we did ride many happy miles together on the original bike. Merv’s Bike Shop set up the basket for fast installation/removal: takes about 2-3 minutes. I changed the handlebar to one more to my liking.

I have close to 4000 miles on the my original bike with no service issues except oiling chain, readjusting cables, and flat tires. Great for boardwalks, rail trails, touring, street/road.

Looking to get $425 with basket setup, $400 without. Bike originally sold for $800 list and basket $50.

b1.JPG

If you have any interest in any of these items, pm me with your phone number and I will call you (conus only).
I have Parkinson's and it's a lot easier to communicate by voice rather than by typing. Thank you.

View attachment 309125

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back