When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

British Chainguard screening. Any information

-

Oldbikeguy1960

Wore out three sets of tires already!
The chainguard I asked about has been identified as 1950s British, I have 2 photos of them on Hercules bikes. This was during the amalgamation of British Cycle manufacturers so the guard was probably shared by several makes.
What I need now is to ID the screened logo. I have one photo, very faint of the logo and one of a quick sketch I did of it.
I need a photo of a clear logo on a chain guard to make a silkscreen from.
Knowing the maker would be cool too but not necessary. Unless it is an expensive part I plan to use it on a project, although I will not be modifying it other than cleaning and rescreening the logo. If someone is restoring a bike and needs this one to do so, send a photo of your bike and maybe we can work something out. I can find something equally cool for my project. If you need this for your bike, well that's why we are here right?
I do not want to sell it just because it may be worth a kajillion dollars an someone knows that. I am a fair guy though so if you actually need it do not hesitate to ask. Maybe we can work it out!

Thanks to those who already helped. Rob

Back