When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

broken schwinn

-
001.JPG

I didn't see that coming and took me a few minutes to see as, I was expecting frame damage. Well, Handlebar snapped. I've never seen that on a Schwinn lightweight model like that. cheap bikes in 60-70's but not Schwinn.

Good news, it must be a manufacturing defect. Call em up and get a new one.. (lifetime warranty) right? LOL, sure maybe they'll send ya china crap, not. . Regardless that pipe must have been a snap waiting to happen the day made. I mean, it's not like you were mountain or rock climbing on it, geez.

Try, 1 800- China-crap. If that doesn't work call up ebay or post in wanted here and buy another 60-70's bar. .

I.E. Schwinn doesn't really exist any longer. Pacific cycles bought em up and make all kinds of labels for multiple versions of different branded crap. Schwinn's lifetime expired over 10 years ago. Even if they'd serve a lifetime warranty, which I believe they stopped doing mid 70's, you wouldn't want one from them now.

Last edited:
Try, 1 800- China-crap. If that doesn't work call up ebay or post in wanted here and buy another 60-70's bar. .

I.E. Schwinn doesn't really exist any longer. Pacific cycles bought em up and make all kinds of labels for multiple versions of different branded crap. Schwinn's lifetime expired over 10 years ago. Even if they'd serve a lifetime warranty, which I believe they stopped doing mid 70's, you wouldn't want one from them now.

No doubt the lifetime warranty was for SCHWINN's lifetime, not yours.

Back