When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold $175.00 Brooks B135 bicycle saddle brand new with GOODIES

-

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Product description with shim to fit 13/16 seat post ( about 7/8 with shim) post included.
Quote from Brooks of England/U.K.

"The B135 is one of our most heavily-sprung models, featuring double rear coil springs and a double loop front spring. Seating comfort is accounted for by the leather top, which has the same shape of our well known B66 model."

Here is a brand new Classic Brooks of England bicycle saddle I purchased last year, put it on a display bicycle inside, never rode it, then removed it as I went with a different saddle. Note that the seat post clamp is 7/8 inches. Sometimes an American tapered post can be reversed in the frame to accommodate the larger diameter clamp. The 7/8" clamp/post is common on most non American bicycles. These are beyond comfortable and have a quality second to none. Comes with 2 cloth factory bags and Brooks newsletter the Bugle ( old issue/bit wrinkled). I am selling it at my cost and will lose some money on shipping. I will ship to the CONUS and Canada FREE. The saddle is REDUCED $175.00 U.S. funds SHIPPED. Paypal preferred as F/F or include the 3%. PM me if you want it.

My reputation on the CABE as a buyer and seller is excellent. I am "nsuser" on Feebay with 100% pos FB at 1108 for 17 years. Cheers, Bob

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

Last edited:
Back