When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brooks, Oregon in September?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not seeing enough activity on this thread with less than one week away. Unfortunately (depends on who you talk to) I won't be able to attend.

Not seeing enough activity on this thread with less than one week away. Unfortunately (depends on who you talk to) I won't be able to attend.
Did you pick up the phone and make a inquiring phone call? Oh, depends who you talk to I guess.... :(

Did you pick up the phone and make a inquiring phone call? Oh, depends who you talk to I guess.... :(
Don't know what your point is, but generally, swap meets get pretty talked up in advance of the event. My point was, that I wasn't seeing that happen with this one on this forum, and I was just trying to give this thread a shot in the arm.

Last edited:
Hi,
I talked to one of the hosts today and the Brooks Show is still a go. It is a nice venue and the weather should be a very pleasant as well.
I'm still trying to get the day off myself. I'm sure it will be a great event that hopefully has some good buyers.
Shawn M.

I'm sadden that eye have to pick between the brooks swap and all that bicycle toot .........but an old friend is turning 80 and eye can knot miss all the jocularity surrounding this old lady........ eye trust you yawl will have a blast..........the tide is out.........bill

DSC00001.JPG

Back