When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Brooks U.K. B17 Special racing saddle all leather, USED. REDUCED GOING ON Ebay soon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
For the serious rider who wants comfort and style without the full retail price and the breaking period these saddles generally require. This is a USED B17 ( bought used myself, and my research on the Brooks website points at it being the B17saddle/I can stand corrected, copper rivets, steel rails) with some patina on the leather and some specs of surface rust on the metal base underneath and nose adjusting bolt. This could easily be cleaned off with steel wool and WD 40. This seat is quality that just isn’t found these days on many items. I do not need to sell it but it just sits collecting dust and deserves to be on a bike ridden or displayed. I have a brand NEW Brooks top of the line B135 for sale on the site as well, and an American balloon Mesinger saddle.

Brooks webpage quote:

A Crowning Achievement The B17 is our flagship model, ideal for long distance sports touring, trekking and mtb use. It has been on the market for over 100 years, being featured in as early as the 1898 catalogue. B17 Special features copper plated steel metalwork. This saddle is handmade in England.

PM or email is the best way to contact me. Bob. email [email protected]

Payment by PAYPAL F/F or add 3% REDUCED TO $100.00 SHIPPED TO CONUS or Canada

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

Last edited:
Back