When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brought back from the dead

-

1817cent

Riding my 41 Super Deluxe Autocycle
I have been looking for an original paint bike like this for a few years. Thanks to the cabe, i was able to gather the parts and put the bike together. I had to do a repair on the front fender but it is hidden by the front fork. The matching S2's are trued and the bike rides great. I may add a front porkchop, but that is down the road a bit. Again, thanks to the cabers who helped out with this project!

20221116_110911_resized.jpg

I have been looking for an original paint bike like this for a few years. Thanks to the cabe, i was able to gather the parts and put the bike together. I had to do a repair on the front fender but it is hidden by the front fork. The matching S2's are trued and the bike rides great. I may add a front porkchop, but that is down the road a bit. Again, thanks to the cabers who helped out with this project!

View attachment 1733553
What is the year of the frame? Is that tank black and red or chrome and red? Really beautiful bike.

Back