When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BSA Gold Column Decals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is from my 1950 catalog

View attachment 1681254

When I got mine, It had a Campagnolo derailleur. I have a NOS BSA 4-Star that I was going to install.

View attachment 1681255
Thanks for posting the 1950 catalogue images.
The 1953 BSA 'Golden Wings' model that I had should have had one of those derailleurs, but it had been replaced by the time I owned it, with a hybrid gearing system.
Nice to see.

Actually, that's Would Have Had If Catalog Correct.
Improving a bicycle to live with and ride has always been the point of owning one.

@dnc1 - now we need photos of your hybrid-geared BSA

Actually, that's Would Have Had If Catalog Correct.
Improving a bicycle to live with and ride has always been the point of owning one.

@dnc1 - now we need photos of your hybrid-geared BSA
I no longer have it, I gifted it to my friend Jordi in Mallorca (5 times Spanish national champion on the Velodrome).
The last time I was there I asked him if there was any bike he would love ro ride; he said a BSA, any BSA.
When I returned back to England I secretly posted it to my very good friend Jaume, who reassembled it and delivered it personally.
Jordi was one very happy man.
I will be there again in a few weeks time, I will try to get a photo then.

I no longer have it, I gifted it to my friend Jordi in Mallorca (5 times Spanish national champion on the Velodrome).
The last time I was there I asked him if there was any bike he would love ro ride; he said a BSA, any BSA.
When I returned back to England I secretly posted it to my very good friend Jaume, who reassembled it and delivered it personally.
Jordi was one very happy man.
I will be there again in a few weeks time, I will try to get a photo then.

-----

Que Bueno!

Noticias de Palma...😃

-----

Last edited:
Back